Lead times can vary and depend on how busy we are. Our current lead time for an induction heating coil is six to seven weeks. We do our best to rapidly turn around emergency repairs to help keep your manufacturing operation going; but, to avoid costly down time eldec LLC recommends you follow our rule of 3s:
- One coil in operation
- A spare on the shelf in case the first coil is damaged
- One coil out for repair and scheduled to replace the spare when it is needed
You can also avoid accidental damage by:
- Making sure the coil is installed correctly (Read more >>)
- Installing a coax saver, which is an adapter that fits between the coax transformer and the induction coil (Read more >>)
- Contact service to schedule an induction coil repair.
- Order a new or replacement coil.
- Order a coax saver.