Easy to Setup, Easy to Use
Adding a new piece of equipment to your production process can be nerve-wracking. Questions, such as, will it be as easy to setup and will my staff be able to start working right away, probably run through your mind if you're an business owner or manager. When you purchase an induction power supply from eldec, you can relax. You'll be up and running in no time because our induction power supplies (generators):
- Have a simple and intuitive touch screen for all generator commands, including heating modes (continuous, tap and timer) and heating times/powers.
- Have an auto-adjustment of frequency based on induction coil and work part self-tuning. eldec's power supplies (generators) feature fixed power programming and automatic variable frequency (not fixed frequency), which means that they can operate at different frequencies within a specific range, with equal power and precision, without resetting switches or capacitor banks.
- Have handheld coax output transformers for flexible setup.
- Have the ability to remove and replace inductor coils very quickly -- often in less than two minutes -- allowing switching between processes and applications.
- Are easily integrated into larger system cells via optional interface modules, such as Profibus, Profinet or Ethernet IP.
In addition, eldec LLC's team will help you chose the induction power supply, and design induction coils for your specific parts and production environment. If induction heating is new to you and your staff, operator and maintenance training is available in our plant in Auburn Hills, Michigan or at your site.
Since your parts and production processes are unique, every eldec project begins with a design review and process development discussions. Give us a call or meet up with us at a trade show. We look forward to talking with you.