I'm not one of those people who make New Year's resolutions. Too often I've found promises made at midnight are forgotten or abandoned by the following week. I do, however, routinely make to do lists at the beginning of every year. It helps me get organized and motivated, and helps prioritize projects following the holiday break.
Preventative maintenance should be at the top of your list to ensure fewer unanticipated problems and repair costs in the coming year. If you're responsible for maintaining induction generators in your shop, eldec has a handy preventative maintenance guide that will help you keep your generator running safely and efficiently. It includes an:
- Action Check List that highlights items that should be checked for breakage or wear and suggests when each part should be replaced.
- Illustrated details on how to clean the water filter.
- Instructions on how to replace the PLC battery.
- Tips for properly removing and re-installing induction coils.
- eldec LLC Service contact information.