Lead times can vary and depend on how busy we are. If you need new or repaired coils within a week or two, please contact us with your time frame. We do our best to rapidly turn around emergency repairs to help keep your manufacturing operation going; but, to avoid costly down time eldec LLC recommends you follow our rule of 3s:
- One coil in operation
- A spare on the shelf in case the first coil is damaged
- One coil out for repair and scheduled to replace the spare when it is needed
You can also avoid accidental damage by:
- Making sure the coil is installed correctly (Read more >>)
- Installing a coax saver, which is an adapter that fits between the coax transformer and the induction coil (Read more >>)
- Contact service to schedule an induction coil repair.
- Order a new or replacement coil.
- Order a coax saver.